Who said the Scots were tight?

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
GOLF/PANTIES

The Swede's wife steps up to the tee and, as she bends over to place her ball, a gust of wind blows her skirt up and reveals her lack of underwear. 'Good God, woman! Why aren't you wearing any skivvies?', Ole demanded.

Well, you don't give me enough housekeeping money to afford any.' The Swede immediately reaches into his pocket and says, 'For the sake of decency, here's a 50. Go and buy yourself some underwear.'

Next, the Irishman's wife bends over to set her ball on the tee. Her skirt also blows up to show that she, too, is wearing no undies. 'Blessed Virgin Mary, woman! You've no knickers. Why not?' She replies, 'I can't afford any on the money you give me.'

Patrick reaches into his pocket and says , 'For the sake of decency, here's a 20. Go and buy yourself some underwear!'

Lastly, the Scotsman's wife bends over. The wind also takes her skirt over her head to reveal that she, too, is naked under it.

'Sweet mudder of Jaysus, Aggie! Where ta friggin hell are yer drawers?' She too explains, 'You dinna give me enough money ta be able ta affarrd any.' The Scotsman reaches into his pocket and says, 'Well, fer the love 'o decency, here's a comb..... Tidy yerself up a bit.

teetime72

Head Pro
Visit site
-> > Subject: To Go Golfing or Not-
>
>
> >> Saturday morning I got up early, dressed quietly, made my lunch, grabbed
> >> the flask, slipped quietly into the garage put the clubs in the boot,
> >> and
> >> proceeded to back out into a torrential down pour.
> >>
> >> The wind was blowing 50 mph. I pulled back into the garage, turned on the
> >> radio, and discovered that the weather would be bad throughout the day.
> >>
> >> I went back into the house, quietly undressed, and slipped back into bed.
> >> There I cuddled up to my wife's back, now with a different anticipation,
> >> and
> >> whispered, 'The weather out there is terrible.'
> >>
> >> My loving wife of 20 yrs replied, 'Can you believe my stupid husband is
> >> out
> >> golfing in that [****]?'
> >>
> >> I still don't know to this day if she was joking, but I have stopped
> >> playing golf.
> >
>
>

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
2 Scots men were out in the hills walking when one needed a Ertha Kitt. He jumped over a wall whilst his friend turned his back. The guys asked his pal 'do you have any paper?'

to which his pal replied ....

'JUST LEAVE IT YA TIGHT BA5T4RD'