Who forgot?

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We played an interclub match this week and the last two sides had to finish their games in the dark.

After the meal both captains started to play the blame game in a very light hearted manner.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Haha. I played Sunday morning so it wasn't an issue. It does mine I might not be able to play as much though, as I often have football on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, then I would fit golf in on Sunday afternoon, but that's not really an option now. Unless I just play 9.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Haha. I played Sunday morning so it wasn't an issue. It does mine I might not be able to play as much though, as I often have football on Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning, then I would fit golf in on Sunday afternoon, but that's not really an option now. Unless I just play 9.

Or be substituted at half time !

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
The SRU when arranging the 12th November 1983 match against the All Blacks (at Murrayfield)?

Can't recall the start time - must have been 3pm - as it ended in near total darkness as Murrayfield back then did not have floodlights. So even though I was at the game I rather missed Jim Pollock go over late on to bring the score level at 25-25- but I jumped around in any case. Then the legend who is Peter Dods missed the conversion - barely saw that - and I missed completely the All Blacks having a 'try' disallowed in the dying embers of the game.

But I was there when Scotland drew with the All Blacks in 1983 :)

Last edited: