Which tour player would you want to be paired with?

MarkT

GM Forum Editor
Visit site
Given it’s the Zurich Classic of New Orleans this week and a pairs event who would you want to be teamed up with?

It can be anyone, foursomes and fourball. I’d go with Fleetwood for the usual nice guy bits, and he rarely misses greens so I won’t have to chip and I do miss greens and he chips brilliantly

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Jordan Spieth, just to have a front row seat for the rolling commentary between him and Michael Greller. I’d love to hear him comment on my playing!
And he’s quite handy round the course as well ;)

AAC

Visit site
Shane Lowry, I suspect he would be good company and he could take the place of my old golfing buddy who has this week retired to go back home to Ireland.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry to be boring but another one fighting to partner Tommy. He seems a decent guy, doesn't get stressed, plays with a smile. Playing with me will test all of these attributes and a weaker man than him would break.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Si Woo Kim for me. Id try and get some of Pat Perez action with him on snapping a club. Partnering me for a few days should be enough to see him "snap" again :)

Boomy

Visit site
Hmmm tough one for me this! Stuck for choice between 2 players - Sergio and Westy ? I think I’ll go for Sergio to get some of his Ryder Cup fireworks going (and I might get the occasional putt to mop up)