Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corden

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Richie13

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Hi guys,

thanks for taking the time to read this, im looking to buy my own set of clubs im currently using my brothers 80quid set (st andrews) but im looking to play serious at (least once a week)and want/need my own set, so having looked around i have short listed a few sets so if you could offer opions on any please do so

1, Nike Golf SQ Machspeed Irons Steel 5-SW

2, Nike Golf SlingShot Combo Set (3/4 Hybrid & 5-PW Irons)

3, Nike Victory Red Full Cavity Steel 4-SW Irons

4, Taylor Made Burner Steel Irons 5-PW

5, Wilson Staff Golf Di11 Irons 5-SW Steel

or should i go for a full set

6, Wilson Deep Red High MOI Package Set

7, Wilson CGi Ultra Golf Package Set

8, Wilson Golf FatShaft V Package Set Steel/Graphite

I played my first round yesterday at ellesmere port went round in 123, was aiming for 115 but i cant complain to much as twas my first round in 5yrs!!

so if you can guys offer any thoughts and advice if you can

thanks

Richie

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Try every single club available to you in your price range. Then make the decision. What's right for someone will not be right for someone else.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
I have recently recommended the High MOI to another starter, for £220 for a full set inc putter, driver, woods, hybrid (spit), irons, putter, bag and headcovers you cant go wrong.
They will at least get you to shooting 90's then rethink after that.

palindromicbob

Tour Winner
Visit site
Get yourself down to a shop where you get the chance to hit them. Honestly this is the only good way to make a decision.

I recently was in the market for new irons and had Cobra S3 and Taylormade Burner 2.0 in my head. Also considered Mizuno JPX-800's. Ended up walking away with Callaway Razor X for the simple reason I got to try them all and this proved to be the best club in the budget I was looking at.

I'm not saying the Cally is for you, but what you or the poll might think may turn out to be the wrong choice.