Which bag?

Tot1984

Visit site
As a new golfer, I could do with a new bag. The problem is, I just don't know which one to buy? Stand bag or cart bag? I would like one with a 14 way divider but if not it isn't a major problem. I hope to get a trolley in the future but not yet as they are expensive. What should I buy?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
If you are carrying for the moment I'd go stand bag (ideal in the summer if you want a quick round). Plenty of good ones out there so I'd suggest looking online for one based on things like number of pockets, type of strap etc

Shooter McPowick

Head Pro
Visit site
A cart bag is useless without a trolley unless you’ve got access to a buggy for your golf. I have a cart bag and a stand bag and really only ever use the stand bag. It’s the best of all worlds, light enough to carry and it will fit on a trolley / nugget as well.

Fitting a 14 divider stand bag is possible but they are a bit limited in choice

LIG

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
What's your budget? There's so many out there you need to narrow down the choice using some criteria or you'll spend ages looking at model after model.

HTH

Tot1984

Visit site
My budget is around £120ish. I don't really know what I need to be honest. I am thinking stand bag. Anybody got any suggestions?

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My budget is around £120ish. I don't really know what I need to be honest. I am thinking stand bag. Anybody got any suggestions?
https://www.golfclubs4cash.co.uk/pr...tand-bag-black-green-4-way-divider-bi3aqu001/