Which android apps do you use for golf?

DavePhoenix

Medal Winner
Visit site
Re: Which android apps do you use?

Golfshot doesn't have my home course.
Freecaddie does have it and the pro version is only £3.

Andy, they didnt have it for mine, but i gave them a quick email and they sorted it within a couple of days...

might be worth asking before you purchase?? They were really helpful with me.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site

Andy, they didnt have it for mine, but i gave them a quick email and they sorted it within a couple of days...

might be worth asking before you purchase?? They were really helpful with me.

Went outside and it picked up the signals in about 20 seconds and I put in my local course. It needs updating as it's still got the 1st as a par 4 which it hasn't been for about 12 years. Funny thing was I couldn't work out why the first was a par 4 measuring 1349 yard!!!! Then I realised that was from my back garden.
Went out tonight in the Tuesday roll up and it was spot on all the way round. Also put to bed that the 150 yard markers are on 150 yards to the front of the greens not the middle. Helped alot as well. Once I settled in I hit more good shots knowing the yardages I had left than just guessing it. 20 points with a blob (my fault not bad course planning from the info from the app).
Going to splash out the £3.12 for the pro version in the morning and do the updates on our home course.

Andy808

Tour Winner
Visit site

Just sat and redid our course so it's now 18 holes and the first is now a par 3.
Looking forward to going pro on the app tomorrow.