Where to get fitted in Surrey / Hampshire ?

vince

Visit site
Hi, I am new to this website so I apologize if this is not the right place. I live in Farnham, Surrey and being new to the area, I am not sure where is the best place to buy a new set of irons and possibly get fitted. If possible I'd like to try some Callaway, Ping and Taylor Made options before making a decision but each place I look at seem to be fitting only on one brad (mainly Ping). Any advice would be very welcome. Thanks !

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Hi, I am new to this website so I apologize if this is not the right place. I live in Farnham, Surrey and being new to the area, I am not sure where is the best place to buy a new set of irons and possibly get fitted. If possible I'd like to try some Callaway, Ping and Taylor Made options before making a decision but each place I look at seem to be fitting only on one brad (mainly Ping). Any advice would be very welcome. Thanks !
Another Farnham man.(y)

Best place I know is Golf Principles in Basingstoke. Definitely worth the drive.(y)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Golf Principles are the best in the area. Jason really knows his stuff. Check his whereabouts in advance though as he has opened a second studio at Brokenhurst Manor GC.