Where to find 2019's club releases now 2021 models have been released

Visit site
I currently play callaway apex cf 19 irons and would really like to get hold of the AW (48°) of the set but struggling as the 2021 model has now been released.

Where are do pros get rid of the previous models when the new stuff comes in?

I've looked on eBay, golfbidder, clubs for cash etc but getting no joy.

I understand I'm looking for something very specific but now i am just generally wondering what happens to the old stock when lines change over?

FELL75

Visit site
I currently play callaway apex cf 19 irons and would really like to get hold of the AW (48°) of the set but struggling as the 2021 model has now been released.

I understand I'm looking for something very specific but now i am just generally wondering what happens to the old stock when lines change over?
Have you tried the Callaway pre-owned site. They have previous versions on sale, apex 19s, mavricks etc

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site

Callaway Europes Pre-Owned site is excellent. Usually lots of choice with different shafts. Plus they give you a 14 day return period. Yes you will pay a little bit more than on ebay or perhaps Golfbidder but you do have the confidence that what you will be purchasing is quality certified gear with the backup of the return period. Callaways ratings are pretty conservative....I just bought a Apex DCB 5 iron that was rated as "good" (on a scale of like new, very good, good, average)....I personally would have rated it between Very Good and like new.

Official Callaway Golf Preowned Site | Homepage

looks like they are doing 30% off on Apex CF19 irons at the moment. Even if you cannot find a CF19 A-Wedge, the current CF21's are very similar beasts and already you can buy CF21's from the pre-owned site. I was after exactly the same club as yourself only a couple of months ago and ended up with a CF21 A-wedge with exactly the same shaft as my CF19 set....you wouldnt know the difference.

Last edited:
Visit site
Have you tried the Callaway pre-owned site. They have previous versions on sale, apex 19s, mavricks etc
Yes I've had a look there and have used them a few times previously. Was really impressed with quality of the clubs when I get them. The clubs were the 2nd highest grade but I'm sure they had never been hit. Definitely not looking like that anymore!

Visit site
Callaway Europes Pre-Owned site is excellent. Usually lots of choice with different shafts. Plus they give you a 14 day return period. Yes you will pay a little bit more than on ebay or perhaps Golfbidder but you do have the confidence that what you will be purchasing is quality certified gear with the backup of the return period. Callaways ratings are pretty conservative....I just bought a Apex DCB 5 iron that was rated as "good" (on a scale of like new, very good, good, average)....I personally would have rated it between Very Good and like new.

Official Callaway Golf Preowned Site | Homepage

looks like they are doing 30% off on Apex irons at the moment. Even if you cannot find a CF19 A-Wedge, the current CF21's are very similar beasts and already you can buy CF21's from the pre-owned site. I was after exactly the same club as yourself only a couple of months ago and ended up with a CF21 A-wedge with exactly the same shaft as my CF19 set....you wouldnt know the difference.
I think I will end up doing the same as you - in an ideal world I'd have the apex 19 to satisfy my ocd but like you say the 21 version will be at least as good and I won't have to wait forever for it either.