Where to buy decent cheap lake balls?

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
if you like Srixon AD333 i have about 200 + going spare, depends where you are , cost of postage might be high though

I'm in a similar boat even without the dog. Got well over 300 premium balls in carrier bags. Trying my best to work through them, but then there's the 5 dozen in boxes. I tried some Bridgestone B330RXS I've had for about 5-6 years this morning. Wasn't overly impressed. Debating whether to start punting them onto e-bay

Hendy

Tour Rookie
Visit site

albie999

Visit site
If you want to think new then they do not come much cheaper than this

https://www.sportsdirect.com/slazenger-v300-soft-golf-balls-24-pack-875058#colcode=87505801

and possibly cheaper than some lake balls.
I am actually playing these in Yellow ..... I have tried various balls (Supersoft, Qstar, Wilson 50 - all lake balls) - however, seeing as the amount I am losing, costing me a fortune, and for 48 balls for £18 ... not a problem. OK I admit they are a little hard, however, where I am in my swing at the mo (24HCP), I really see no difference in flight/distance

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
does anybody find that premier lake balls have very little stock or have I just looked at a bad time? most of the ones i've looked at are out of stock.
Yep!

Given that golf hasn't been played for almost 6 months, it's not surprising! Nobody's providing their supplies!
Give it a month or so and the divers will be back to work and stocks will be back to normal!
So both 'very little stock' and 'a bad time'!

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
If you want to think new then they do not come much cheaper than this

https://www.sportsdirect.com/slazenger-v300-soft-golf-balls-24-pack-875058#colcode=87505801

and possibly cheaper than some lake balls.
Slazenger DID make/market a pretty good ball a year or 2 ago - sort of Vice quality and very reasonable. Can't remember which one though! Played a Srixon Distance 'find' on Sunday. Doesn't stop (nor float, but a ProV fared no better!), but happy with the (quite light and soft) feel off Driver, Irons and Putter.

Oldham92

Hacker
Visit site
Does anyone know anywhere decent for 20 ProV1/ProV1X either A grade or pearl? Struggling to find places with them in stock