Where should the ball be when.........

Swingalot

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I hit a full wedge shot?

My pro taught me to have it towards the rear foot, but then I go and read an article in an old GM and it says the ball should never be more than half way between the 2 feet no matter what club you have in your hands?

Very confused :D

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Depends on your swing, the expert you listen to, wind conditions, ground comnditions, what type of shot you're trying to play, how much slope is on the green, where the flag is, which wedge you're using, how much bounce is on your wedge, links/heathland/parkland, are you a scooper or a driver of the ball, cavity back/blade, divots/no divots etc etc etc

Middle usually :)

A

Alex1975

Does it make a difference if its a full shot or a chip? Is this a red herring?

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
Depends on your swing, the expert you listen to, wind conditions, ground comnditions, what type of shot you're trying to play, how much slope is on the green, where the flag is, which wedge you're using, how much bounce is on your wedge, links/heathland/parkland, are you a scooper or a driver of the ball, cavity back/blade, divots/no divots etc etc etc

Middle usually :)

......and with a v easy?

Scouser

Tour Winner
Visit site
......and with a v easy?

Don't start hitting the V-Easy with your wedge.
2 knobs are enough on this forum. (3 counting Smiffy) ;)

Middle of your stance or maybe 1-2 inches back
:)

It was a joke.... I know full well how to use the v easy.....but wait the link u sent me had a bloke hitting a hybrid....... :D :D