Where Do You Keep Your Clubs?

El Diablo

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I invested in a bag to keep mine - much easier when out on the course ;)

The bag lives (with the clubs) in the boot of my estate most of the time and in a kids playroom which is full of junk when not there.

Dasit

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Live in my locker at the club, fit the shoes, push trolley and 10 dozen balls all staked up like sardines :D

rosecott

Money List Winner
Visit site
Clubs, trolley, shoes, everything in the boot at all times - always ready for action (except I'm inactive at the moment with a damaged knee following a drinking incident).

Evesdad

Tour Winner
Visit site
We have an old coal shed out the back which when we did the extension was converted inside the house to storage. Mine and my daughters clubs she's etc plus the hoover and dog food! Trolley goes in the shed.

shivas irons

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Yup lounge for me too, why hide them away

When I took the game up I kept mine in the lounge just because I liked looking at them,this went on for years untilI I started looking at them constantly unhappy with my game so they had to be hidden away in the spare room :(.

Capella

Journeyman Pro
blog.jutta-jordans.de
I share a locker at our club with my dad. Some additional clubs which I sometimes use for practice or to bang at the Launchpad playing TigerWoods08 are allowed to live in a corner in my living room.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
When I took the game up I kept mine in the lounge just because I liked looking at them,this went on for years untilI I started looking at them constantly unhappy with my game so they had to be hidden away in the spare room :(.

The spares are all in the spare room ;)

But even when playing shocking I'll keep them by the door in the lounge.... and there's nowt better for getting over a bad round than cleaning the clubs/shoes as soon as you get home

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Got a locker at the club house that I leave them in, but I usually like to dry out my clubs and give them a clean so majority of time I take them home and store in the garage.