When do you think you will next play golf?

D

Deleted member 3432

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ 12:10 tomorrow ? and as one would expect the Cumbrian weather gods are serving up a typhoon ???? to welcome us back ?

Lots of gaps on the tee sheet now.

Can't see me bothering to go out in that either, not going to be enjoyable in the slightest even after no golf for months....:mad:

Boomy

Visit site

Can't see me bothering to go out in that either, not going to be enjoyable in the slightest even after no golf for months....:mad:

I’m actually playing down at Penrith tomorrow, the forecast isn’t too bad but I’m not sure how well the course will have held up with all the rain ?? It’s ok.

It’s certainly a typhoon like forecast out on the coast ? I’m not sure it’d be much fun, even in the desperation to get out for a game. Ive got a tee booked for Friday on the old links ⛳️ Can’t wait for that!

D

Deleted member 3432

I’m actually playing down at Penrith tomorrow, the forecast isn’t too bad but I’m not sure how well the course will have held up with all the rain ?? It’s ok.

It’s certainly a typhoon like forecast out on the coast ? I’m not sure it’d be much fun, even in the desperation to get out for a game. Ive got a tee booked for Friday on the old links ⛳️ Can’t wait for that!

I'm on my rest days at work and have arranged to play Tuesday and Thursday so not really bothered about crying off tomorrow.

Would just have liked to get some rust off.

Boomy

Visit site
I'm on my rest days at work and have arranged to play Tuesday and Thursday so not really bothered about crying off tomorrow.

Would just have liked to get some rust off.

The forecast is great for Tuesday and Thursday so I’m sure you’ll make up for missing tomorrow ??‍♂️

I’m hoping to get a few rounds in over the weekend, I need to get cards in for my handicap. I’ll have to see how hitting it after the break ?

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
I’m playing tomorrow, Wednesday and Saturday. Not picked up a club since the end of December - no practice swing in the garden, no putting on the carpet - so it’s likely to be carnage. But I don’t care. I just can’t wait to get out there.

And I’ve made sure I’m booked in early on 12 April. Not just so I can play golf, but so I can sit on the patio afterwards with a pint.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Got Thursday 9 holes booked then a Saturday tee time, but good news is driving range is open. So I have warned HID that I will be on range for a session possibly Monday straight after work ... thankfully on Swedish time so I pack up at 16:00 latest. Friday could be 14:00 onwards but any to take it easy on the hands just get a feel for swing and shot shape.

Boomy

Visit site

Not much chance of seeing across to the Criffel today ? I’ve booked a tee for tomorrow afternoon as it’s due to calm down by then ?? Just in case the other course is closed, as I hear it may be due to the amount of rain.
D231DBA0-4B63-4D30-B0EA-B954DC356FB8.jpeg

Jack_bfc

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Im working away all week, so it will be Friday probably.

Without a club at the moment so I need to ask around or pay and play on my own..

If I get a round with mates it will be either St Annes old links or Fairhaven... Hopefully.

Yorkhacker

Visit site
Practice ground tomorrow, game Tuesday (looks like shorts weather), lesson Thursday, game Friday (looks like jumper weather). Planning to play Easter monday. Apart from tomorrow, I could have played every day, but we are restricted to 3 rounds a week for the time being, which seems fair.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Lots of empty tee times this evening - in fact after 17:12 nobody is booked - absolutely not a sole - curious - anyway I will wait until late afternoon and grab a time so I can have a few holes on my tod (with any luck - though not bothered if someone sticks their name down with me)

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Was going to go tonight but it's too windy this afternoon so have booked for 4.45 tomorrow afternoon - nobody booked in front of me at that time at the moment so should get a decent run.

Gonna just take a few clubs and see if we can sort out the Cobra one length hybrid.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Was going to go tonight but it's too windy this afternoon so have booked for 4.45 tomorrow afternoon - nobody booked in front of me at that time at the moment so should get a decent run.

Gonna just take a few clubs and see if we can sort out the Cobra one length hybrid.
was due a game this morning but its been lashing down all night and all morning, was watching the webcam and not a soul went out:LOL:
few local courses closed for flooding and the Ness was quite high yesterday before all this rain, so bet Whinn park is under water today

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
was due a game this morning but its been lashing down all night and all morning, was watching the webcam and not a soul went out:LOL:
few local courses closed for flooding and the Ness was quite high yesterday before all this rain, so bet Whinn park is under water today
It's fine here - just very windy, after Monday I'm avoiding windy weather as much as I can for next few days.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
9 holes tomorrow.. think I will use the electric trolley as I am so unfit!
Really considering playing the competition Saturday.. could be a disaster or will move my index nowhere but act as a qualifier..hmm think I just convinced myself to do it

smange

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
26th April for us in Ireland as the government here still think me walking a golf course in middle of nowhere is a lot more risky than having 25 people in a 15metre squared area at the self service checkouts in Tesco (other supermarkets are available)!!

You couldn’t make it up!!