When do you think you will next play golf?

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Tee booking opened this morning at 7am for Monday 29th.

Fast fingers - got my booking for 5.20pm - Should have daylight till 7pm(ish) so hoping to squeeze in 9 holes.

Club not allowing multiple bookings per day until week 2 - otherwise I'd have teed off at 6.45am on 29th before work :ROFLMAO:

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
9.15am on the 29th...... then hoping for the Wed am. As V/Captain am pre-booked on a Sat with the Club Captain for 8.30am for the next month ⛳??‍♂️ ⛳??‍♂️

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
Playing again tomorrow!

Interestingly, the first available starting time available today and tomorrow was after 3pm... In total only 3 times are available before 5.30pm. And they might fill during the day.

The "why are visitors not allowed" question is clearly answered. No room at the Inn.

Our committee are reviewing this in 2 weeks. It might change when 4 ball play allowed

D

Deleted member 15344

Playing again tomorrow!

Interestingly, the first available starting time available today and tomorrow was after 3pm... In total only 3 times are available before 5.30pm. And they might fill during the day.

The "why are visitors not allowed" question is clearly answered. No room at the Inn.

Our committee are reviewing this in 2 weeks. It might change when 4 ball play allowed

If you are allowing 18 holes for the 2balls it’s going to be no surprise if the tee sheet is full

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
If you are allowing 18 holes for the 2balls it’s going to be no surprise if the tee sheet is full

Our 10th is miles from the clubhouse and you can only book a certain number of rounds a week. Club up the road is limiting everyone to 9 holes, they are just as full. It’s a function of how many members there are:)

Give it a week or two it will settle down. Folk know when to play, this week folk are desperate to play after a three month layoff

Last edited:

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I've arranged to play the following dates

30th march (booked)
1st April (9)
13th April
15th April (society)
26th April
29th April (society)
4th may
6th may
11th may
13th may (9)

That should do I reckon

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
New driver arrives on Thursday but I've got my Covid jag in early evening so won't get out then, Friday evening I've got to go to the football. Saturday is busy at our place but there's a possibility of heading out for a few holes in the afternoon - Definitely out early Sunday morning for 18 holes but it will just be a knock before I play on Monday morning to get my last card for my new handicap in - will be interesting to see if it compares with my last handicap from four years ago.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
New Taylor Made SIM driver arrived today (a day early, great service was only ordered last night) - Itching to get out with it for a hit but I've got a work deadline this afternoon and need confirmation on something before I can submit the thing I'm working on - might just be a few holes after 5pm.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Thursday 1st April at 13:00. Then the following Sunday.

Cannot wait to see just how badly I can play.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Booking opens tomorrow at 8pm
Initially booking the Wednesday and Friday but come this Friday at 8 i will be filling my boots with whatever is left.
We have half a dozen or so 9 hole bookings everyday on the back 9.
If I cant get a full round in ill be hitting a couple of these.

AliMc

Visit site
Booking opens tomorrow at 8pm
Initially booking the Wednesday and Friday but come this Friday at 8 i will be filling my boots with whatever is left.
We have half a dozen or so 9 hole bookings everyday on the back 9.
If I cant get a full round in ill be hitting a couple of these.
Hope you get the times you want !