When do you think you will next play golf?

Crow

Crow Person
Visit site
I bet you’ve spent hours deciding which set to play! Have you bought any new ones since you last played?

I've been very well behaved and just three putters have been acquired since the start of the year, one of which will be played on Monday.
If you're interested in which one, see here.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Am booked in for next Monday, seniors comp, Tuesday 18 hole stableford, Thursday 9 hole. which I won’t enter but will play 18. The course is rammed every day, and I mean rammed. The secretary sent out an email saying it has released some more early morning tee times before 7.30 for next week only.

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Bookings for next Thursday opened at 0830, it was nice and easy for me to book the 0704 slot, the first of the day - fingers crossed it will be the same again tomorrow.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
So ive got 11 days of consecutive golf booked so far...

3x 9 holes in the week of reopening Mon-Wed

Thursday onwards its 18 holes per day. I love working in a school :ROFLMAO:

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Can only book twice in advance, so Tuesday PM, and Weds AM, coincidentally the days with the best weather forecast. Will hope to get out for a few at the weekend late pm.

D

Deleted Member 1156

9.15am on the 29th...... then hoping for the Wed am. As V/Captain am pre-booked on a Sat with the Club Captain for 8.30am for the next month ⛳??‍♂️ ⛳??‍♂️
Will you make taking the knee compulsory before every round when you are captain? ?

D

Deleted member 15344

So far - Monday 13:00 , Thursday 13:00 , Friday 10:00 and Saturday 07:00 -

Don’t think I was ever this excited about Xmas as a kid ?

Wilson

Head Pro
Visit site
Bookings for next Thursday opened at 0830, it was nice and easy for me to book the 0704 slot, the first of the day - fingers crossed it will be the same again tomorrow.
Update - it wasn’t! Picked the slot I wanted, beaten to it, by that point the next slot I could get was 1230.... hopefully it calms down once everyone has had a few rounds back.

D

Deleted Member 1156

I wasn't going to play on Monday, thought I would let the rush die down. Booking sheet is rammed but bizarrely nobody booked the 1st slot at 7am so I thought what the hell. I bet I still find some pitchmarks though ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Woo hoo - Sat 3rd April 10:48 ?. Though will see if we can get a slot Tuesday evening tomorrow as limited to booking one tee time this evening.

Last edited:

Boomy

Visit site
??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️ 12:10 tomorrow ? and as one would expect the Cumbrian weather gods are serving up a typhoon ???? to welcome us back ?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Had a look on the booking sheet for tomorrow and there is loads of space - as there is every day all week. This is because the club asked us to only book one round for the week to 3rd April when booking opened last night at 8pm so everyone can find a good slot that suits and it looks like everyone has made their first choice booking.

8pm tonight we are able to book as many rounds as we like and things will no doubt very much fill up. But I think the approach the club has adopted has worked well as I can see most members i know playing in their regular time slot in among other members that play around them ?

Last edited: