When do you think you will next play golf?

robbeh32

Visit site
Well I'm a member at Sprowston Manor Hotel Norwich, part of Brittania Hotels. Should of guessed they wouldn't open. I guess it saves them more money keeping staff furloughed.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
We are on HDID and booking went live at midday. System struggled to cope to start with, but had times for Thursday and Sunday booked by 1pm. We are allowed up to three bookings per week at the moment (currently only up to Sunday available), and only times after 5pm now free when I last looked.

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
BRS goes live for us tomorrow at midday for re-opening, now this weekend.

In what can only be described as a PR disaster, those committee members with access to BRS have already booked up the prime early morning slots.

There might be some angry members about.

?

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Tomorrow at 1.05.
Quite a surge to start with, the system held up.
Most people seem to want to go off the front 9...we are tomorrow but the back 9 has spaces all week at the moment.
Game on.

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
BRS goes live for us tomorrow at midday for re-opening, now this weekend.

In what can only be described as a PR disaster, those committee members with access to BRS have already booked up the prime early morning slots.

There might be some angry members about.

?

Giving up their free time for the good of the club it could be argued that they deserve preferential treatment, but it’s probably not been a good idea to book as it’s bound to cause I’ll feeling

Billysboots

Falling apart at the seams
Visit site
Giving up their free time for the good of the club it could be argued that they deserve preferential treatment, but it’s probably not been a good idea to book as it’s bound to cause I’ll feeling

I absolutely agree on any other day, and as an ex-committee member myself I know how hard they work.

But given this is the first day anyone has been able to play for nearly two months I would have thought they could waive their privileges just this once and mucked in with the rest of us.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
My mat didn't arrive as expected so had the hump. Hit a few balls into the new net not without damage to the lawn. Strike out and timing awful. Tempted to book a range session at the club so I can see where the ball is flying but was hoping to get a semblance of a swing before hand

IainP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
I can forsee the "I played today " thread being hammered over the next week.

Or do we need a "virtual clubhouse" thread to make up for not have access to real ones.

"33 points with 3 blobs...etc." ??