When do you think you will next play golf?

D

Deleted member 21258

At one club, all tee times gone for Wednesday from early to about 7pm. There was only about 6-7 tee times left after 5 minutes of opening the tee times.

Looks like people are keen to get out there:LOL:

Blimely second day released and only one tee time left. Members are not meant to book for Weds and Thurs but can see many names repeating.

Its like the panic buying, kind of shows what kind of people alot of humans are.

huds1475

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Blimely second day released and only one tee time left. Members are not meant to book for Weds and Thurs but can see many names repeating.

Its like the panic buying, kind of shows what kind of people alot of humans are.
On the bright side.

The scramble / moaning / selfishness has really helped to crystallise pp options though

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
Ours was live this morning.
Booked for tomorrow before work and Friday after. May play Thursday depending when I wake up (working nights).

Still 90 tee slots available for tomorrow. I think a lot may be shielding or still working. Midweek always quite quiet anyways Tbf.

NearHull

Visit site
BRS opening at noon....................it’ll be Fastest Finger First !

Captain, Vice Captain, Ladies Captain and partner plus Chairman and partner are pre loaded to lead off the first. I’ve no issue with that, they do put the hours and effort into running the club, particularly during this lockdown period.
Well I wasn’t that fast then. Managed to secure 1350, what a ‘bun fight‘. BRS opens again tomorrow evening for a full week of bookings , but systems only allows for one booking each day and we are only allowed two games a week.