When are the 2009 MD Drivers Being Released?

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Having been trying a higher lofter MD EQL Square driver and have really liked it. Was going to buy one then noted that the 2009 range should be out soon as it only a few quid more. Can anybody let me know when they are due to be released as all of the retailers I use are still selling the 2008 models only.

NeilTappin

GM Staff
Visit site
As far as we know the 09 models are already out. The retailers might be trying to sell last year's stock. If you contact a pro shop that stocks MD the professional should have a few models to try if not, he'll be able to tell you when you he'll have them.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
GB, I called the northern sales guy for MD in regards to the wedges and he said from now but its down to the retailers to take them on and as Neil said shift last years first and said about Spring time, I know some retailers have the wedges but at top wack rather than the budget end MD are aiming at.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks for the replie. When comparing £79 for last year's model to £99 for the new one I think I will wait a while.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
There is a Nevada Bobs near me in Peterborough but they are not stocking them yet. Others I have tried are Direct Golf (do not stock MD), Online Golf (selling last year's still but sold out of spec I want) and American Golf (same story, selling last year's model but no stock in the spec I want).

Will talk to my pro at the weekend and see if he can get one in.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
My pro has just started stocking MD gear.

I will ask when i'm next in (Tues)
I know he hasn't got the wedges for demo yet cos I asked at the weekend.