Wheels or Doors

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Wheels or Doors

• Total voters

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
BY my reckoning, most doors have wheels in them in the locking device or in some hinges. As such, the number of wheels has to outnumber the amount of doors

YandaB

Visit site
Think of all the wheels in factories that have converyer belts with loads and loads of little wheels. Multiple wheels in dishwasher drawers, Sliding Shower doors. Someone tried to argue that cogs are wheels but I don't think that they count.

Kennysarmy

Visit site
I think if it's just wheels in the "traditional" sense of those that run along the ground then I think doors have it.

If you include ALL wheels, such as hamster wheels then I think wheels have it.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Who says? :LOL:

If you've got an office block that's say 30 floors, probably a good 10 doors on each floor, that's 300 doors without reply. How are wheels competing with that?

In my house we have a lot of brio trains. Brio and Lego between them, particularly Lego, smash anything doors have to offer.

Then, on top of that, toy cars rarely have four working doors, two at the most. So toy cars are going to be a huge net contributor to the wheels side of the debate.

Then what about bikes, scooters, and all the other kids ride ons?

It’s wheels. Fact! Unless it isn’t.

Canary_Yellow

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think if it's just wheels in the "traditional" sense of those that run along the ground then I think doors have it.

If you include ALL wheels, such as hamster wheels then I think wheels have it.

Surely for every hamster wheel there is a door to the cage? Don’t think hamsters run around in wheels in the wild ?

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
In my house we have a lot of brio trains. Brio and Lego between them, particularly Lego, smash anything doors have to offer.

Then, on top of that, toy cars rarely have four working doors, two at the most. So toy cars are going to be a huge net contributor to the wheels side of the debate.
The question doesn't specify functional doors. I think a toy car's doors still count as doors even they don't open.