What's your go to golfing bottled water - is it a still variety?

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
Cheap bottled water which I reuse with tap water until the bottle gets crinkly during the colder months.

Tap water and a slice of lemon in filter bottles in summer.

Tap water, barleys lemon juice and ice cubes in my big flask when it is really hot.

Last edited:

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Fill my 750ml Chillys bottle from the tap at home. Refill from the fountains on the way round if I need to and if they're actually turned on and working for once.

sjw

Visit site
Fill my 750ml Chillys bottle from the tap at home. Refill from the fountains on the way round if I need to and if they're actually turned on and working for once.
"OoOh, lOoK aT mE, I'Ve gOt a ChiLLy's BoTtLe"

How do you know if someone's got a Chilly's bottle? Don't worry, they'll tell you soon enough.

I'm allowed to make that joke, because I have a Chilly's bottle.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site

How do you know if someone's got a Chilly's bottle? Don't worry, they'll tell you soon enough.

Is that even a thing? Never heard this before.

LincolnShep

Head Pro
Visit site
It's pointless just going into the pro shop and buying whatever water they have on offer. You may as well give up golf if that's your attitude. I booked a water fitting with Captain Nemo, it was only £792+VAT and now I know the exact mineral content that suits my 31.6 handicap. Worth every penny.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site

I'm thinking I may add my Chilly bottle, dark blue by the way ;), to the signature along with my clubs 😄

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
I'm thinking I may add my Chilly bottle, dark blue by the way ;), to the signature along with my clubs 😄

Never heard of them. Curiosity got the better of me though and googled it. I wouldn't bother adding to sig, these things are given away on corporate/open comp days. I've a small collection of them in various sizes ;)

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Never heard of them. Curiosity got the better of me though and googled it. I wouldn't bother adding to sig, these things are given away on corporate/open comp days. I've a small collection of them in various sizes ;)
Ah, but are they water bottles or are Chilly's Water Bottles? They are not mere standard water bottles you know 😄

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
All of my water bottles come from trade shows. Got 3 new ones last week which should see me through the summer providing the boy doesn’t steal and lose them. It was the only thing that made it worth a day of my time 😁.