What's on your Christmas list?

Hallsy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Normally I like winter golf but my ball striking has been awful so far. Not sure if it's getting used to the new irons as my woods and hybrids have been good so thinking of a dxt compressor to use use at the range or a new set of waterproofs. What's on your list?

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Just changed bag and putter a few days ago so I'll settle for getting out for a round on Christmas morning

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Christmas and birthday, I'm mid December, an electric trolley. Wanted one for a while but couldn't justify it. A few back issues, muscular, has led to my wife saying "you should get one". Bingo!

PaulyMcK

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Ideally before Christmas I would like to have a new set of Waterproof Trousers, planning on playing throughout the Winter and my current ones were bought for me as a gift and a far to big in size. Then around Christmas I might treat myself to a 36 Hole Motocaddy/Powakaddy Trolley and bag, having started a new job recently and receiving a decent enough wage rise I am tempted to treat myself asap, but need to make time to test the right Trolley. Also might throw in some new wedges too, but I see that happening after Christmas probably closer to the start of the new season.

Reemul

Head Pro
Visit site
I want some sort of GPS, fed up messing around with my phone. Not sure whether to go for a watch or a gps unit atm. Hoping for a decent black Friday sale.

Pathetic Shark

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I'm hoping to get one of those clever devices that allow you to put three initials on your ball - like a type of newspaper print face. Heard they're really good.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Nothing for golf, I have got a load of dosh in the pro shop account, it's unspent because I can think of anything I really need.

xreyuk

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I’m waiting for the reviews on Shotscope v2 and getting either that or GameGolf depending on how they are.

I’m also after some more clothing and a LW.

I am not being greedy :/

shortgame

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Maybe a Bushnell, struggling to think of much else apart from clothes and maybe a replacement putter grip

Need some inspiration

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Birthday and Christmas close together might treat myself to another set of irons - I won't, I won't I won't