What would you do.

SVB

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Ask the club for details of their plan to change things. Once you get the answer you can decide what to do:

Agree with clubs plans - stay and see it through
Don't agree or think plan will not work - move clubs
No plan - move clubs

This. Should address your natural feeling of loyalty but also recognise that it is your cash and leisure time so you have to be fair to yourself at the end of the day.

Simon

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Andy,
A group of us were down playing on Saturday, amazing condition, favourite at the moment, how easy is it to get an early tee time on Saturday?, is there a winter league? Maybe I should take this to PM

JamPal

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks everyone for your input. Basically the club has no plans either now or in the future, current gr Con thinks the course is ok with the cash that's available and possibly on by calling an EGM could that be changed, it's got to the point that all the bunkers are being left GUR even during comps rather than spend time raking them ( not having a go at greenkeepers here, just think the guys have thrown the towel in). I think i know what i've got to do but have an affinity with the place as i grew up playing there.

Loyalty is nice, but really you are paying for a service you are not getting. They don't seem to be showing much loyalty to you.

Make sure they are aware that a good few of you are now looking elsewhere. I'd be quite vocal. If it doesn't result in a change pdq, I'd have a massive flounce ;-)

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Andy,
A group of us were down playing on Saturday, amazing condition, favourite at the moment, how easy is it to get an early tee time on Saturday?, is there a winter league? Maybe I should take this to PM

Stuart

Andrew Oldcorn was playing in the Pro Am on Fri and said the condition was superior to the course Monty won his Senior major on. Greg Hutchison also commented that Wentworth didn't have a look in.

All comps done online so pretty easy Stuart and yes there is the official winter league although its usually on a summer course. 2 years now and Ive never seen a winter green, which is something for a West of Scotland course.

needmoreclub

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Stuart

Andrew Oldcorn was playing in the Pro Am on Fri and said the condition was superior to the course Monty won his Senior major on. Greg Hutchison also commented that Wentworth didn't have a look in.

All comps done online so pretty easy Stuart and yes there is the official winter league although its usually on a summer course. 2 years now and Ive never seen a winter green, which is something for a West of Scotland course.

Thanks mate, think we've got all the info we need.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Your paying money to be a member, investing time and more money (bar) for enjoyment and you aren't getting satisfaction. No brainer. I'd go somewhere you'll enjoy the game and I bet your handicap will drop too