What time of day suits you best?

TheClaw

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
2pm - 4pm start would be perfect for me. I play better when I've been awake for a while.

Normally end up playing in comps at 11ish so need to get up early so my arms and legs feel like they actually belong to me :p

Fish

Banned
Visit site
I've been toying with times recently for various reasons.

I had been going off on Medal/Comp days any time between 9.30-11.00 but the course is rammed then and you can be waiting at tee's and 2nd shots which doesn't suit me, if I've had a good hole I just want to get straight at and into the next one, not hang around for 5-10 minutes with loads of thoughts entering my head.

I've tried very early around 7.30-8.00 but I've not been sleeping too good lately so not in the right frame of mind for that, although the greens tend to be more receptive early doors especially after a nights rain or a few hours of sprinklers in the night.

I shot my sub 80 round really late in the day, after 5pm midweek, I can't go off that late on weekend medal/comp days as latest tends to be around 2-3pm so might give that a whirl but hanging around all day for that time might be quite tasking.

I think the time you tee off and the time the round takes can be quite relevant to how you approach your game and your mind set and subsequently how you perform so I'm going to try a few late slots with the limited amount of qualifiers I've got left!