• US PGA

• US Open

• The Open

Results are only viewable after voting.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
Open
Portrush
Not even on the leaderboard at the start of round 4 but a brilliant 61 in fabulous t shirt weather sees me storm through the field finishing over an hour ahead of the last group out.

I retire to the clubhouse and drink far too much Worthington Ale thus making a complete fool of myself during my winners speech, much to my eternal shame..

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Open
Portrush
Not even on the leaderboard at the start of round 4 but a brilliant 61 in fabulous t shirt weather sees me storm through the field finishing over an hour ahead of the last group out.

I retire to the clubhouse and drink far too much Worthington Ale thus making a complete fool of myself during my winners speech, much to my eternal shame..

Drink too much of that rubbish and you could be on the toilet and miss the presentation.

D

Deleted member 1147

Open
Portrush

You’re in Ireland man, drink Guinness or Bushmills ?

D

Deleted member 25172

Welcome to the forum.

Just out of curiosity, what made this thread interesting enough for you to make your first post 6 years after joining the forum? :)

And what a first post! ?

HarrogateHacker

Visit site
Went for the masters, for all the pomp and ceremony. Open would be next. then Us Open

I’d be in the final group and birdie the last for a one shot win, just for the tension