Fruit & Veg Stall assistant
Pattern Designer in a Textile Mill
RAF Aircraft Engineer 12 years
Aero engine deep strip engineer for Textron Lycoming
Workshop Team Leader for Textron Turbine Services
Aircraft Workshop Supervisor for TNT Aircraft Maintenance
Supply Chain Manager for Honeywell Aerospace
Inventory & Planning Manager for EMEAI region for Honeywell Aerospace
Avionic & Mechanical Spares Distribution Site Leader (EMEAI & APAC regions) for Honeywell Aerospace
HOS Site Leader for Honeywell Aerospace
Occasional speaker at seminars on Lean/Six Sigma in Aerospace
Ian Poulters fashion consultant :D

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
Left school in '88 and passed my driving test on a Thursday and started working for my cousins courier company on the Sunday where my forst job was delivering a part for a ships gun to Helston in Cornwall (it took me 3 days ;) )

Drove vans and 7.5t from then until 2001 mostly starting at 2am.
Got verbally abused from a stuck up cow in Glasgow so let her mirrored wardrobe we were delivering tumble 3 flights of stairs. Chucked that (Argos) on a Thirsday and whilst playing golf on the Saturday my pal mentioned that the comany he worked (Cork International) for were looking for merchandisers. Went for it, got it and within 3 years was area sales manager.

Moved to McCurrach brand brokers but hated the job.

Moved to S R Gent selling OshKosh kids clothing for a year until it went tits up I moved to S&J and have been here almost 5 years.

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Left school at 17. Law Degree at Uni. Worked as the following during the summer holidays;-

Grousebeater (Kept me fit for 6 weeks)
Industrial Laundry worker (As bad as it sounds)
Icecream Van Salesman (Ate it all, especially the raspberry)
Caddy at Nairn GC (Lucrative & fun)
Barman at Nairn GC (Less lucrative & less fun)

Solicitor for 12 years. Conveyancing & executries.
(Enjoyed the theory, not the practice, nor the hours or being stuck in a box on a phone every day)
Got out of that before I went mad, aged 35, and set up a property developing company. Loved every minute and made a little money. Best 7 years ever job wise.

Worked as a barman in between developments and found some of my best friends there.

Property crash. Income disappeared overnight. Worked for 18 months in a taxi call centre. Been caddying again last season. Now doing a little bar work again and driving for Dominos Pizza with a view to getting my black cab brief next year.