What influences your shot decision?

Visit site
I am a recent product design graduate from Scotland. I have designed and made a working electronic golfing device for my honours project, wrote my dissertation on the market viability of the device and now continuing the development of the product this year.

Currently I am completely redesigning the product with an end goal being a legal and rule complaint product which will help improve golfers skills and shot decision while making the clubs where the product can be used more attractive to prospective members, visitors and tourists.

The purpose of this survey is to help gauge how golfers make decisions on the course, what technology they use and to asses the current market for methods of shot decision making.

Please help me by filling in the very short survey here: https://goo.gl/forms/EdtimC8CP6BHzQTP2

If you have any relevant information on how you make your shot decisions while playing please leave a reply.

duncan mackie

Money List Winner
Visit site
Not much of a survey. You could do all that in a lot less and to have optional comments and email address fields as required is obviously wrong.

Green maps are obviously the next battle ground (and that might include the ruling bodies as well) which could either enhance a product providers offering or see the return of the printed course planner in a next generation product.

Personally it's something I believe one existing provider needs to bring in more than any other to retain any customers - Sky golf.