what clubs have you bought this year?

Mugs

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Where did you get the MP630 3 & 5 woods? Never seen those before. Thinking of changing out my FWs...

Picked up the 5 wood from clubhouse golf end of last year for £40 and the 3 wood for £70

First "proper" set of woods I've bought and couldn't be happier, these things are easy enough to work and put the ball miles

Don't think many places have them left though, Golf Depot still have the 5 wood but not sure about the 3 wood, maybe evilBay?

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
Picked up the 5 wood from clubhouse golf end of last year for £40 and the 3 wood for £70

First "proper" set of woods I've bought and couldn't be happier, these things are easy enough to work and put the ball miles

Don't think many places have them left though, Golf Depot still have the 5 wood but not sure about the 3 wood, maybe evilBay?

Ah, the MP Titanium. Got you.

Crawfy

Tour Rookie
Visit site
None. How sad is that.

I blame my kid brother for getting married in the States with < a year's notice

All change next year - holiday in Belek (golf) and getting set re-gripped and new bag too....yaldy !

Jon321

Tour Rookie
Visit site
None. How sad is that.

I blame my kid brother for getting married in the States with < a year's notice

All change next year - holiday in Belek (golf) and getting set re-gripped and new bag too....yaldy !

What courses you playing in belek. I'm going at the end of jan, can't wait.

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
To add to my previous post. Tomorrow will be the first day out with my new rifle 6.5 shafts in my AP2 irons, cant wait!

You got enough strength in those weedy arms to lift them ;) :rofl:

Wonder if Smange will try the driver I gave him :whistle:

elliottlale

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
well, bought my current Titleist Irons and my TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Driver. thats it!! but do fancy a new putter, not that theres anything wrong with mine!!!