What a strange and funny day on the course today

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
We teed off today at about 11 am and the light was really weird, twice I took of my glasses to ensure I had not put on green sunglasses by mistake. Half an hour later the sun was trying to break through and it was like it had been tangoed, really dark orange instead of yellow. We all stopped to take photos but sadly we could not capture a true image.

As we went down our 5th fairway it was like watching a poorly trained sheep dog try to control a very large number of small animals. Absolute masses of leaves that one second were blowing down the fairway then they would stop and be blown all to the left hand side of the fairway, stop again all be blown to the right hand side of the fairway then they would stop again a whole lot would like they were trying to escape, do a u turn and come back up the fairway.

On the green it was clear a line as best you could and putt as quickly as possible before the ball and the line got covered in leaves again.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yeah the sky was orangey colour all across London for a while earlier. Something to do with sand from the Sahara being blown North. Everyone in my office was staring out of the windows for a bit.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
We went black today. It was like night time for a couple of hours or so. Not just a bit dull it was dark. Street lights came on, all very weird. All linked apparently.