What a numpty

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Me.
Wifes 40th this March so last autumn I booked us a nice week away in Gran Canaria, all inclusive, adults only etc etc for April when she is off work. Gave her it xmas morning in a birthday card, for a bit of added confusion. Worked a treat, there was shock, a few looks at the booking form, then tears, followed by endless brownie points for me. :cool:
However, I have just realised we are away for Masters week, all of it:(:rolleyes::sbox:

Birdie2

Club Champion
Visit site
Take a tablet, and stream it.

Excellent shout from Hobbit. I could think of worse places to watch the masters. On a sun bed with a beer doesn't sound to bad to me! Although it always gets me itching to play...that might not go down so well 😂

D

Deleted Member 1156

Any half decent wife would change her date of birth ;)

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Me.
Wifes 40th this March so last autumn I booked us a nice week away in Gran Canaria, all inclusive, adults only etc etc for April when she is off work. Gave her it xmas morning in a birthday card, for a bit of added confusion. Worked a treat, there was shock, a few looks at the booking form, then tears, followed by endless brownie points for me. :cool:
However, I have just realised we are away for Masters week, all of it:(:rolleyes::sbox:

She’ll have other birthdays ! She may forgive you in time

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
It’ll be on a tv somewhere!

A minor word of caution about using a VPN. Some hotel Wi-fis block vpn to prevent you accessing stuff they could be charging you for! Just been piloting an app at work so our overseas guys know if the Corportate vpn is being blocked...it is quite common.

Stegsie

Head Pro
Visit site
+1 for the comments above about the VPN. I was away this year for The Open and couldn’t stream it in Spain without setting a VPN up.

D

Deleted member 23270

Could someone explain how to set up a VPN?

Is it legal?

Yes they are legal and very straightforward to set up. I use IPVanish, costs about 20 dollars a quarter.