What’s the next club on your shopping list...

Oddsocks

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Cabin fever is well and truely set in, only two clubs in the spares bag and for the first time in years there’s nothing I’ve got my eye on. I kind of feel like I’m missing out!!!!

The closest I’ve come is to a gps watch for when playing in wet conditions, but as it’s likely to be summer / late spring before the courses reopen I didn’t bother

What’s in everyone’s watch list / online checkout basket?

ScienceBoy

Money List Winner
Visit site
Really unsure, I have been mulling over this for years. I decided finally that an iron refurb is the best route for me as I just can’t see me getting the funds to together for a wedge to woods refresh that I really need.

azazel

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Either a new hybrid (attempt number 1,234,567 at finding one that works) with an extra stiff shaft to see if that cuts out the hook, or a driving iron.

harpo_72

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It will be a driver but maybe later in the season. It won’t have a big impact it’s just a wear and tear thing plus a bit of optimisation.

Golfnut1957

Visit site
I've been chopping and changing clubs forever and decided that in the best interest of my game it has to stop, and I actually have no desire to change anything in my bag, but.

I still have an itch, so I've bought a new Leupold rangefinder, I am selling my Z80, and looking for a GPS watch. I thought I had one tonight, but I was outbid.

I'm also looking for a single 8 iron, preferably blade and preferably nippon shafted. I will take this on the field when I take the dog out and biff balls with it (practice).

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Would like to get fitted for Orka irons, but I have been saying this for 18 months now. Never have the money for it. I should have saved enough over the last year of not having to travel for work, but I've frittered most of that away.

My hybrids are pretty old as well. Would be good to replace them at some point - but it obviously makes sense to do the irons first, then everything else comes later really.

IanM

Journeyman Pro
www.newportgolfclub.org.uk
The blooming new Ping and Titleist Drivers are shouting at me from the advertisements... :) Funny thing is that last Sept, I had a custom fit session for buy the TS Rescues. Hit them ok, but then pro said have a go of the SIM equivalent and I hit them miles better! So I bought those! So, wonder if I should try the woods! :)

As soon as this lock-down ends, I am having some lessons to "re-boot" and give me something to work on. My last round was 12th December, so struggling to remember what it feels like to play! The garden net is coming out tomorrow if it stays dry!