WGC Bridgestone

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
1) Money on Sergio, Els + Fowler. (Why I always back Sergio I do not know, I have lost at leat £100 over the last 2 years)

2) Tony Jacklin should not have a beard and please cheer up

3) Can’t wait for it to all start, HID off to the stables with mates and im actually looking forward to watching some Golf. Ben invited to the Celtic Manor members guest day Saturday by my new best mate Phil-the-squire and starting to feel the desire to play already!

Who have you guys got money on?

Anyone else staying up to watch it? Going to be way past my bedtime tonight so it better be worth it.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Not a betting Man but I hope we have have a new World Number 1 come Sunday night.

Ok I'll stick my neck out. Ernie to win, Big Phil 2nd, Lee 3rd.

HTL

Tour Winner
Visit site
Not a betting Man but I hope we have have a new World Number 1 come Sunday night.

Ok I'll stick my neck out. Ernie to win, Big Phil 2nd, Lee 3rd.

I like you lots now, I have Els at 40/1 with £5 EW on him.

Junior

Tour Winner
Visit site
Anyone who hits it straight !! I dont think a huge score will win. Maybe 12/13 under.

Harrington / Westwood should be in the chase, other than that, someone like a Matt Kuchar who is having a good year

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
Only caught the last half an hour.

Nice to see Brits in contention early on. Hopefully Westy can put together a strong second day to be in the mix for the weekend.

Unbelivable finish by G-Mac to finish -4.

davykyle

Medal Winner
Visit site
Don't know if anyone saw Jeff Overton being interviewed before the start of the Brdigestone - hadn't a clue who he was but I am now a huge fan of his. His response to some of the questions was just cool and he's obviously got bucket loads of talent with all his runner's up this season. Dude !!!!!!!!!

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Jeff Overton is a Mizuno boy has looked very good all season possibly a bit suspect under pressure, missed a couple of shortish puts in contention last week, but I am hoping he wins something soon.

Aztecs27

Money List Winner
Visit site
The guy has talent no doubt, but when he's under pressure and things aren't going his way he gets a bit "stroppy teenager" about it all.

I don't blame the guy for being frustrated last week, but you have to get on with it, not get all "it's not fair! my ball hit something and I should have won".

He definitely deserves a win though. He's been playing well all season.