Wet weather gloves

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Fairly simple one for you golfing aficionados...

I'm looking for some wet weather gloves (the kind that get grippy when wet) for the upcoming winter golf. What can you all recommend?

Cheers.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
IF you search here youll find a few threads on it. Some, me included, recommend the footjoy raingrip (either single or pair) whilst many others swear blind by the macwets - you wont go wrong with either imo

chris661

Money List Winner
Visit site
For me I prefer the footjoy ones. They are both good but I found the macwets feel a bit more "slimey".

kev_off_the_tee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I know it's too late but mizuno thermagrip combined with golf pride tour wraps stick together like you wouldn't believe.

I got caught in a torrential downpour last Saturday and my playing partners couldn't play until they dried off. No such bad luck for me

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
Where did you get them and how did you know what size the online ones I have seen have all been sized eg 7.0,7.5??

Cheers

I got mine in Direct Golf instore. The size is a measurement across your palm, just below your fingers.

I wear a ML glove normally and I was a size 8 in MacWets.

MadAdey

Money List Winner
Visit site
Taylormade have got the right idea. They do not claim to make a pair of gloves that will keep your hands nice and dry at the same time as giving you grip in the wet.

Taylormade have got 2 different gloves. The stratus wet and the stratus cold. I have both and they are really nice and comfortable. Well worth buying. Got them both from Ebay and it cost me £24 with postage.

tatenda1234

Visit site
Just posted this on a new thread. Should have checked for old threads first. "I am researching a pair of golf gloves for a senior golfer. He uses a buggy so his hands tend to get cold. He plays in all weather conditions so a pair of winter gloves which also act as rain gloves would be very useful. Any advice on what to buy would be appreciated.