West Ham fans, scum of the earth?

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
I am totally sickened by the scenes on TV before and during the match last night, grown men invading the pitch and attacking stewards not forgetting stabbing people.

Ban them for life and fine anyone identified on the pitch £2k and 500 community hours.

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
No I meant for pitch invasion and caught on cam in the prematch violence.

For the stabbing should be a mandatory 10 year sentence and 10 years served.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Because they're brainless idiots.

And Scum of the Earth? Not really. Lets get this into perspective. The "scum" word is used too often. Scum are people like Baby P's "parents" not some idiotic so-called football fan.
Bang them up - yes. But reserve the "scum" tag for those that really deserve it.

forefortheday

Tour Rookie
Visit site
why isnt this post Millwall fans scum of the earth??

Because everyone knows that already!

Watched it on SSN last night was like being back in the 80's was always going to happen I'm afraid.

Both clubs should be made to play behind closed doors for the rest of the season.

AndrewG

Assistant Pro
www.a-george.com
Because they're brainless idiots.

And Scum of the Earth? Not really. Lets get this into perspective. The "scum" word is used too often. Scum are people like Baby P's "parents" not some idiotic so-called football fan.
Bang them up - yes. But reserve the "scum" tag for those that really deserve it.

I disagree, these fans are scum of the highest order - the mucky detritus that floats on society, is a b*gger to get rid of.

The Baby P parents are something different - "sub-human" I like to call them. They don't deserve to be in the same species as you, me, and any other actual human. I live for the day when thats a legal term, and allows us to suspend their 'human' rights - and do whatever the hell we like with them.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Am I right in thinking this was an evening match?, after the bars have been open all day?
And dont I remember the bars opening at 8 am for some footbal tournament so the supporters could get drunk before and during ther game?
Why dont the league go back to football matches only on a Saturay and have kick off at 9.0 am?
Most of the 'fans' would still be in bed.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Though I totally agree with both clubs having to play behind closed doors for some time and <u>all</u> future matches between these clubs, it doesn't and won't solve anything. As in the 80's it will just move on - anyone care to bet against there being crowd trouble elsewhere at the weekend?

Because it is so easy to get tickets for any match, keeping these yobs out of their grounds will not stop them rolling up at another (were there not pre-arranged meets at neutral grounds for fights?).

Controlling the tickets might help, only available to members of supporters clubs, presale only. 'Live' sales banned, touts get them all shredded. If some clubs go to the wall as a result - tough, there are too many competing in too small a pool anyway.

and yes, I've completely gone off football, (and has-been footballers getting signed at six times the manager's wages doesn't help.)

Earl

Club Champion
Visit site
Give them helmets and guns let them invade other countries and it will all be legal. Oh i forget we are doing that as well, it is mankind this is the way we have always been sometimes Legal: Wars, Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts etc. Illegal friday saturday nights, football matches, demonstrations.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Give them helmets and guns let them invade other countries and it will all be legal. Oh i forget we are doing that as well, it is mankind this is the way we have always been sometimes Legal: Wars, Boxing, Wrestling, Martial arts etc. Illegal friday saturday nights, football matches, demonstrations.

I'm sure that the vast majority of the population would love to see an exchange between them and our troops in Afghanistan, trouble is, if the enemy is going to fight back, they would all desert.
They are cowards of the highest order.
They feed from each others venom when in large numbers and, fuelled by alcohol become invincible.
Once sober in a harsh environment and being shot, at they would become the true cowards that they are and flee

Dodger

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Will they be offering rewards for naming and shaming those responsible for last nights outbreak of footballs cancer?

If so I'm sure I saw Gary Hobbs,Minty and Ricky in the stramash!
:D
Seriously tho how come the coppers only arrested 10 folk??!! :D

Next bout will be Blades v Owls......some bright spark has made it a 7.45pm kick off on a Friday night in September....get your gloves on boys!

drawboy

Tour Winner
Visit site
It was always going to happen after Green street and The football factory were made. Green street was about long standing hooligan rivalry between the Hammers and millwall they have been waiting for this ever since.

Earl

Club Champion
Visit site

I'm sure that the vast majority of the population would love to see an exchange between them and our troops in Afghanistan, trouble is, if the enemy is going to fight back, they would all desert.
They are cowards of the highest order.
They feed from each others venom when in large numbers and, fuelled by alcohol become invincible.
Once sober in a harsh environment and being shot, at they would become the true cowards that they are and flee

Are there no football hooligans in the british army ?
I would imagine there was a mix of people from varied backgrounds and jobs.
You seem to have a definitive view on them maybe you were involved yourself once.