We're on our way to Wembley, our knees have gone all trembly!!

benny

Head Pro
Visit site
What do you think for the final? 3rd time lucky? Villa spanked us in 96 at the real Wembley, then Watford did us at the Welsh Wembley - surely the new one is gonna be kind to us. Doncaster or Southend....we have to go up :)

evita4

Head Pro
Visit site
Feeling good about being a Leeds fan for the first time in 6 years. If I had a choice of opposition at Wembley I would have to take Southend. Doncaster would be a bit of a local derby and we all know that anything can happen in them.

MOT

theeaglehunter

Tour Winner
Visit site
Im off to Wembly on Sunday with Cambridge United in the Blue Square Premier Play off Final and am hoping for a great day out. With the following Leeds have they will pack the place out and it will be a great day, so I would highly reccomend going. As Medwayjon says Leeds should be in the premiership.

The_Squire

Head Pro
Visit site
Come on Leeds, your too big a club to be in the lower divisions, and I am a Cardiff fan. And I want them go up for football reasons only none of the crap that has gone on in the past and also as I think McCallister is a good manager and will only get better.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
Firstly can I say i hope Leeds get promotion because I think they got "stiffed" with the points deduction and I think their reputation decided that before any hearing.

I have a number of Leeds fans that work for me and I'm happy for them..

Will I give them the Tuesday off work to celebrate? NO!!

BTW I am a Barnsley fan so I will probably be put in the stocks at Oakwell for saying this.

"They deserve to be in the premiership"... No they Don't. you have to earn the right to be in the premiership. No one has a devine right to be there. Yes some of the lesser clubs don't have the fan base or facilities but they have earned the right to be there.
AND don't forget Stoke have an history of top flight football as has West Brom. Personally I hope Hull go up as I have a lot of friends from there and they have enormous potential should they get established.
:D

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry , but i hate Leeds ( Nothing personal Lads ) Hope Southend meet you at Wembley and beat you soundly.....

And i disagree . NO team DESERVES to be in the Premiership , regardless of size and expectation. Whoever from Hull or Bristol city reach the PL then THEY deserve to be there .

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Is that outside elland road ticket office..? No information on general sale will be posted til tuesday. Its season ticket and members only till then!

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
They are season ticket holders but want more tickets. They have been told that any tickets that are left will go on general sale on Wednesday morning. Good Luck!!

If Donny make it you have probably more chance of getting a ticket from there

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
Sorry , but i hate Leeds ( Nothing personal Lads ) Hope Southend meet you at Wembley and beat you soundly.....

And i disagree . NO team DESERVES to be in the Premiership , regardless of size and expectation. Whoever from Hull or Bristol city reach the PL then THEY deserve to be there .

thoroughly agree with the second part though I don't hate Leeds - I can't be bothered to hate any team - it's a waste of energy.

I do despair at the 'they are a great team/club therefore . . .' attitude, most marked on 606 and similar programs by commentators and pundits who should know better. Leeds were a great team - about 30 years ago, just as Newcastle were and many others (at least no-one claims Forest ARE a great team though I believe they achieved more than either of the others). In both of these cases you have a run of poor/mediocre teams supported by an insanely loyal bunch of fans who have been poorly served. No-one deserves anything based on what they were, it's what they do/are now that counts - so good luck to Hull/Bristol - if you make it you will have earned it.

SammmeBee

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Leeds deserve to be in the Premiership, makes me cringe that sides like stoke and either hull or bristol city could be there, they all have 2 hopes of staying up.

Leeds deserve nothing....not even the steam off my p***.

Never have I seen such a team rely on former glories to get away with what they have done.....

I would rate them as the only team below Franchise FC in the football league....

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Leeds have got where they are now with result on the PITCH thats what the games about! all the off the pitch stuff has been against them not for them!

Wildrover

Tour Rookie
Visit site
DONNY DONNY DONNY DONNY!!!!!

Leeds deserve nothing except the 15 point deduction they got.
They were lucky to even be in the league this year. What they did at the end of last season stank, Boston did the same and were relegated 2 divisions! Futhermore would anyone on here trust anything Ken Bates says, I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. It's just a pity Dennis Wise isn't still there so we could stick it to him on sunday after his jibes about Rovers earlier this season (just before we beat them at Elland Rd).

ROVERS 'TIL I DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!