Well, this is going to go one of two ways......................

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I’ve tipped off search & rescue ️

Hehehe! Many a true word Robin.
Not expecting miracles mate.
I expect my putting will be a bit ropey after such a long lay off.
My chipping might be a bit suspect too.
I've never been great with iron play and last time out I was spraying it about a bit with my driver.

Balls. I'm going fishing
:D

Fish

Banned
Visit site
You never know, sometimes after a break you can have an absolute pearler, it’s when you then go back out shortly after thinking you’ve cracked and normal service is resumed 😂

Just enjoy it, especially now the weather has turned for the better.

Any new eye candy behind the bar 😏

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
You never know, sometimes after a break you can have an absolute pearler, it’s when you then go back out shortly after thinking you’ve cracked and normal service is resumed 

Just enjoy it, especially now the weather has turned for the better.

Any new eye candy behind the bar 

I'll let you know mate.
Jade has gone (the blonde one with the tattoo) which is a shame. She was nice and friendly and had a massive pair of eyes as you remember.....;)
Cooden has a bit of a reputation for decent totty behind the bar.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Strange Smiffy, I've played, practiced and hit loads at the range since September and today is my first Sunday comp and my expections just about match yours! You'll look better than me though 😁😁

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Strange Smiffy, I've played, practiced and hit loads at the range since September and today is my first Sunday comp and my expections just about match yours! You'll look better than me though 

Be interesting to compare scores after our two totally different Winter preparations.
I'll take the fact that you are playing a much easier course into account.....
:whistle:

Carpfather1

Head Pro
Visit site
I played my first Stableford comp yest after having a year off it wasn’t pretty 😂.25 points overall plugged lost balls cost me two NRs the ground is still very damp,nice to be back playing competive golf again