Wednesday Weigh In 27-01-2020

DCB

Visit site
Well another week gone, not lost any weight this week, but I've upped the exercise considerably recently so I'm blaming it on the flab turning to muscle !

That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

Still happy with the overall situation though so not too downhearted at no weight loss. It's the inch off the waist since the turn of the year that's the good part :D

KeefG

Journeyman Pro
www.maywoodgolfclub.com
Started at 17st 6lbs last week, was devastated to learn i'd put 3lbs on over the weekend even though I stuck to my diet apart from having a drink on Saturday night and stuck to my exercise (2 x rounds of golf and also walked 6 miles)

Havent weighed myself since Sunday night though so i'll update later when I get home....not hoping for much if i'm being honest :(

B

birdieman

Awaiting some scales I ordered but I have started exercising since last week. Ran (indoor treadmill) 40 mins on Sunday and same on Monday and 20 minutes yesterday. Planning a run later this evening for 40 hopefully.
Also doing some benches and lat pull downs too so feeling fitter already even if I'm not any lighter yet. Have knocked the booze on the head for a while too.

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Im not in your Weigh In, but some good news here. I am out walking about 6-7 miles everyday and I've cut out the rubbish eating. I shall weigh myself on Friday morning. Hopefully it will be good new's.

bobmac

Major Champion
Visit site
Update as promised.....just finished an hour on wii fit plus, did the body test first and i'm down to 17st 5lbs so i've lost 5lbs in 2 days :D :D :D :D :D

Wow :eek:
17st 5lbs???
Thats almost as big as Vig :(
Just kidding :D
Keep it up and good luck

clubchamp07

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Yes, I weighed myself this morning after about 30 miles walking and watching what I'm eating. The result was good, down 1 stone in 2 weeks. I'm knackered but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.
I wont weigh myself now till next Friday, by which time I should have another 30 miles covered, and thats not counting golf..........

AMcC

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
lost 2 and three quarter pounds this week down to 13st 11 still have some more to come off before I pass my starting point !!! but heading the right way

RGDave

Money List Winner
Visit site
Amazing! I've not even bothered to look since putting my name down (*whenever*).....

I'm 3 wee ones (is that lbs?) less than 1st Jan.

Whoo-hoo......

I was 15 and 4 small lines, now 15 and one small line, and that's with clothes too.....

BMI baby now safely into plain overweight, not "who ate all the pies" :eek:

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
Jan 09
14.7 bodyfat 33.6% (got from last years thread)

this morning
13.8 bodyfat scales are busted now so dont know what its at.

Want to lose another stone this year. That should be me at my fighting weight. Was 15.3 at my heaviest in 07/08

Gonna track the next few months on here as I have stayed at 13 1/2 for over 2 months now. Need to move it up a gear.

New target of sub 13 stone by end of June 10.