Wedges and putter resprayed

Dannyc

Visit site
I’ve got the black Titleist wedges that look a bit old now on searching the internet ive found a golfiron website that refurbishes and resprayes them there website looks very good anyone used these before?
Also it’s 3 and a half hours away from me in stoke does anyone know of any in the midlands north west area
Thanks

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Cerekote finish?

Not durable and you will be back to where you are now within 6-12 months maximum.

Dannyc

Visit site
Yeah that’s what it says on there website it also says cerekote finish will last longer than when first bought as they use better quality 🤷🏿‍♂️

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Yeah that’s what it says on there website it also says cerekote finish will last longer than when first bought as they use better quality 🤷🏿‍♂️

It's your money so you do what you see fit and want to do, there is ultimately no right or wrong answer if you fancy doing it.

All I can say is I had wear on the sole of a putter after 3 months and that's not hitting shots with a full swing or going into turf/sand etc at 70+ mph.

If you do go for it and it holds up - fantastic.

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
There were a few guys on the Mizuno Forum a few years ago that has all sorts done, looked stunning..... but if memory serves me right i wore off pretty quickly

Dannyc

Visit site
I’ll have a look on there 👍
Birthday tomorrow and I’ve got a bit of cash waiting be spent 😂👍

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
I bought a set of titleist mb irons which had been treated to a black coating.

They looked stunning at the start. After a season the finish ends up battered. Not completely awful but you can forget about the pristine lovely finish.

Also had a putter done for me in black. As jacko says the sole rubs a fair bit and that's just from putting.

I'd spend my money elsewhere if I was you. It's not really worth it although it is appealing when you look at the sample pictures.