Wanted : Ping G425 Driver

nyckuk

Visit site
Im after a Ping G425 SFT or MAX
At the moment ive got a Callaway Rouge Draw so leaning towards the SFT but may consider the MAX if the price is right

If you live down South , ill probably be able to collect

nyckuk

Visit site
All sorted now ...Got myself little bargain Max . A bit worried as it was hoping for the SFT to help with my slice but the Max went ok over the range today

Bratty

Princess Pouty (Queen of Fish Lips)
Visit site
All sorted now ...Got myself little bargain Max . A bit worried as it was hoping for the SFT to help with my slice but the Max went ok over the range today
If it doesn't quite behave, try putting the weight in the heel setting. Then for extra help, lower the loft if needed.

nyckuk

Visit site
If it doesn't quite behave, try putting the weight in the heel setting. Then for extra help, lower the loft if needed.
Ok
I already moved the weight but put the loft up to small plus , 1+ degree
I thought the higher loft closed the face ??
I can try the minus settings

Last edited:

nyckuk

Visit site
Played a Texas scrabble yesterday and loving the new driver. Well after the first 3 shots i wasnt ,fade/slice ,slice, topped, a slight grip tweak and after that all straight and as long as my old rogue without having to put much effort into it .
It went so well we used 6 of my drives from the required 4 each , and being the highest handicapper in the group i was pretty pleased. Lets hope it goes as well next weekend