Various bits for sale..........shed clearance!

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have the following items for sale. I have checked ebay and think my prices are reasonable, few piccies below (not brilliant) but if you are interested in anything and want some more please let me know and I'll take some.

Ping i15 Driver. 11 degrees, regular Axivcore shaft, in reasonable condition (few scuff marks on sole and strike marks on face but otherwise very good.......£70.00

Ping i15 3 wood, 15.5 degrees, same shaft as driver, a few sky marks and a tiny little dent (don't know how that got there) on the top of the head but barely noticeable, shaft and grip in A1 condition..... £40.00

Ping G10 5 wood, 18.5 degrees fitted with Grafalloy Prolaunch red shaft (low launching). Again a few sky marks but otherwise in reasonable condition.....£40.00

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5 degree driver fitted with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana regular shaft in good condition....£40.00

Ben Sayers "Benny" 10.5 degree driver. Discontinued now, but in it's day was considered a very good driver. Fitted with Grafalloy Prolaunch red shaft in "Stiff" but it feels more "regular" to me!....£30.00

Ping Pioneer LC Cart Bag. Lovely bag in very good condition. 14 full length individual dividers with external putter well, rainhood and strap. As I say, lovely condition.....£60.00

All clubs have head covers by the way.

Attachments

• Golf Clubs 002.jpg
    Golf Clubs 002.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 189
  • Golf Clubs 003.jpg
    Golf Clubs 003.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 194
  • Golf Clubs 004.jpg
    Golf Clubs 004.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Golf Clubs 005.jpg
    Golf Clubs 005.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 138
  • Golf Clubs 006.jpg
    Golf Clubs 006.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 135
  • Golf Clubs 007.jpg
    Golf Clubs 007.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 130
  • Golf Clubs 008.jpg
    Golf Clubs 008.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Golf Clubs 009.jpg
    Golf Clubs 009.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 159
  • Golf Clubs 010.jpg
    Golf Clubs 010.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 163
  • Golf Clubs 011.jpg
    Golf Clubs 011.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 129
  • Golf Clubs 012.jpg
    Golf Clubs 012.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 122
  • Golf Clubs 013.jpg
    Golf Clubs 013.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 123
  • Golf Clubs 014.jpg
    Golf Clubs 014.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 145
Last edited:
T

thecraw

Smiffy, I may be interested in that bag as mine has burst. What's the postage costs to Haggisland?

D

Deleted member 1740

Smiffy I'm interested in the i15 3 wood, are you going to the hillside meet?

I don't want it turning up at our house whilst sour face is here....

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Smiffy I'm interested in the i15 3 wood, are you going to the hillside meet?

I don't want it turning up at our house whilst sour face is here....

I'm not fella. I don't know if anybody else from this way is going, but if you are interested in it and can wait I will post it off to you when you get back so she won't know! Call it a fiver for delivery and you have a deal.
Rob

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Did someone jump in after I asked for a postage price?

No mate. Somebody PM'd me yesterday morning at 10.52 regarding the bag and asked the same question. I responded to them this morning when I posted on the forum with a response to your question and they came back almost immediately and confirmed they wanted it Crawford.

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Ping i15 Driver. 11 degrees, regular Axivcore shaft, in reasonable condition (few scuff marks on sole and strike marks on face but otherwise very good.......£70.00

Ping i15 3 wood, 15.5 degrees, same shaft as driver, a few sky marks and a tiny little dent (don't know how that got there) on the top of the head but barely noticeable, shaft and grip in A1 condition..... £40.00

Ping G10 5 wood, 18.5 degrees fitted with Grafalloy Prolaunch red shaft (low launching). Again a few sky marks but otherwise in reasonable condition.....SOLD

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5 degree driver fitted with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana regular shaft in good condition....£40.00

Ben Sayers "Benny" 10.5 degree driver. Discontinued now, but in it's day was considered a very good driver. Fitted with Grafalloy Prolaunch red shaft in "Stiff" but it feels more "regular" to me!....£30.00

Ping Pioneer LC Cart Bag. Lovely bag in very good condition. 14 full length individual dividers with external putter well, rainhood and strap. As I say, lovely condition.....SOLD

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site

Ping G10 5 wood, 18.5 degrees fitted with Grafalloy Prolaunch red shaft (low launching). Again a few sky marks but otherwise in reasonable condition.....SOLD

Cleveland Launcher DST 10.5 degree driver fitted with Mitsubishi Rayon Diamana regular shaft in good condition...SOLD.

Ping Pioneer LC Cart Bag. Lovely bag in very good condition. 14 full length individual dividers with external putter well, rainhood and strap. As I say, lovely condition.....SOLD

Smiffy

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
tempted by the i15 driver. will see how funds are once all the bills are paid :)

You can have it and pay me when you get sorted if you want it G1BBO.
Just want the stuff gone mate.
Way I'm feeling at the moment, there could well be a full set of Cobra woods and irons up for sale too...along with a lovely new Cobra bag!

G1BB0

Money List Winner
Visit site
all golfing eqpt and jollies are on hold for the forseeable Mr Smith (bloody rip off Britain grrrrrrrrrr, I'd be better off on the dole)

so will have to pass.