UV torch when finding balls.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Me and my old man do this at our home course. We have permission and laugh about it every night we're out collecting - you'll see why!

We have had over 2000 balls this year. Take them home, clean them up, bag into brands. I play with the bridgestones or any TP5 PIX balls we find, my dad the Callaways and everything else we sell on facebook.

This year me and my usual 4 ball havent brought a golf ball once, we never will.

We have also purchased -
M2 driver (£250)
3x Wilson wedges (approx £300)
A 4 ball at the belfry (£180)

All with money made from picking up balls from the deep rough with £5 UV lights. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I might have to buy a UV torch. :oops:
It might sound childish, but it is quite harmless good fun. Am sure you would find balls all over the course but for me the basic idea is where are the spots where most of the trouble is. I was quite excited about going to one spot. When o got there the green keeper staff had blown the leaves off the course onto a 100 Ye area of the course. There must of been dozens of balls, all under a foot of leaves.
on one of our pars threes I never expected to find a great deal. The grass even in winter is up to chest height. On the LG’s. I must of found 30 there

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Definitely worth it if you want to to get lots of balls with a view to selling off but as we can't use our own balls on the practice ground and fact I have more golf balls than even I can lose between now and when I give up the game it makes no sense for me. No market for so many balls not top grade and doesn't help that our course is out of bounds to all members at the moment (even to exercise on)

Dannyc

Visit site
I’ve got one and yeah there mint good night out with the dog put a small torch on dogs collor and off he goes
I keep the balls I want and give the rest the pro and he sells them after they have been in the dishwasher ?