Us pga black out

D

Deleted member 1147

So all this youtube channel getting hip with the kids stuff is where the USPGA want to go with this?

Fine. I am 50 odd, played golf all my life, and I am out. I cannot be bothered with faffing about trying to stream something with rubbish broad band, on a piddly screen. I could spend 30 odd on a chrome cast, but heck, that is 3× what a now tv pass would be. Next year who knows how much it will be to stream it.

Stuff them. I will watch something else. In HD. On telly.

Same here (except I’m 30 odd)

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
So all this youtube channel getting hip with the kids stuff is where the USPGA want to go with this?

Fine. I am 50 odd, played golf all my life, and I am out. I cannot be bothered with faffing about trying to stream something with rubbish broad band, on a piddly screen. I could spend 30 odd on a chrome cast, but heck, that is 3× what a now tv pass would be. Next year who knows how much it will be to stream it.

Stuff them. I will watch something else. In HD. On telly.

Your out are you? Right your going to sell your clubs and quit the game? Ofc not.. so it doesn’t affect PlayIng numbers

It’s the US pga .. the key is the first two letters it’s not the uk. They don’t care about our numbers they care about the USA that’s it. Their target Audience won’t be in bed because it will be like us watching the open!!!

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Your out are you? Right your going to sell your clubs and quit the game? Ofc not.. so it doesn’t affect PlayIng numbers

It’s the US pga .. the key is the first two letters it’s not the uk. They don’t care about our numbers they care about the USA that’s it. Their target Audience won’t be in bed because it will be like us watching the open!!!

I am their target market, as I think the golf is shown live on US tv in the states. This streaming nonsense is just for the UK and EIRE.

Garush34

Journeyman Pro
Visit site

Surely if they are not bothered about our numbers they would have been able to do a deal with sky as previously done, surely it's hassle for them to chop and change every year for something there not bothered about.

They may not be bothered about numbers but once they realize that the numbers they do get are going to be greatly reduced then it's not worth the hassle. I will watch this year because its free via a trail, but if it goes to subscription every year for something i don't already subscribe to then I won't bother. And I would say at age 27, I am close to their target audience.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am their target market, as I think the golf is shown live on US tv in the states. This streaming nonsense is just for the UK and EIRE.

So their target market will be watching it in the USA .. just fine.. again they don’t care about the uk market. If they weren’t happy about it they would just lower their price to sky