US Masters 2024

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Watching via NowTV...no coverage until 7.30....
I don't remember it being that late in previous years.....
PITA....
I'm off out at 6, so I'm currently watching a smattering of shots on the Masters app on my iPad - and if anyone can get it to go full screen please let me know??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_165124_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_165124_Gallery.jpg
    768.7 KB · Views: 0

Singlefiguregokfer

Visit site
A load of players? I'm not sure many top players would. And if there were any lesser players wanting him, I'm not sure they'd win enough money to pay him what he had become used to
Austin Johnson said otherwise, as he’s caddied 2 major victories & I assume is therefore classed as a professional caddy, I’d go with his thoughts over a forum Member.

Last edited:

D-S

Visit site
PITA....
No red button channel on Now TV? Amen Corner, Featured Groups, 4/56 and 15/16 should be on somewhere they are being broadcast by Sky.

Bobthesock

Visit site
If Rory ever plays against shiels then a 10 shot start will be too much. Would love to see tiger shoot a 64 today but can't see It sadly.

Swango1980

Visit site
Austin Johnson said otherwise, as he’s caddied 2 major victories & I assume is therefore classed as a professional caddy, I’d go with his thoughts over a forum Member.
You mean a chap who probably knows Harry Diamond personally, and probably on friendly terms.

I'll make a simple assumption that, whenever the topic came up in a public conversation, he was hardly going to say "Harry is a nice chap, but a poor caddy who wouldn't get a job with any other player".

Just like if you ask any Premier League manager how good Southgate is. Probably not even mates, but I reckon all 20 PL managers would say nice things about Southgate, which might be very different to how they really feel

woofers

Medal Winner
Visit site
No red button channel on Now TV? Amen Corner, Featured Groups, 4/56 and 15/16 should be on somewhere they are being broadcast by Sky.
Trying to watch Featured Groups on the red button but constantly getting “unavailable”,”there is a technical issue”!! Can get it via the App on the iPad but not the same as the big screen.☹️

D-S

Visit site
Trying to watch Featured Groups on the red button but constantly getting “unavailable”,”there is a technical issue”!! Can get it via the App on the iPad but not the same as the big screen.☹️
Mmm……it’s ok with me, but I prefer watching Amen Corner. You get to listen to the chat with the caddies, the commentators are ok and you get to see all the groups come through your spot, bit like when you are watching on site. Also no ads, which is more than a bonus. Rory just coming through now.

Singlefiguregokfer

Visit site
You mean a chap who probably knows Harry Diamond personally, and probably on friendly terms.

I'll make a simple assumption that, whenever the topic came up in a public conversation, he was hardly going to say "Harry is a nice chap, but a poor caddy who wouldn't get a job with any other player".

Just like if you ask any Premier League manager how good Southgate is. Probably not even mates, but I reckon all 20 PL managers would say nice things about Southgate, which might be very different to how they really feel
Anyway, I’ll go with a tour caddy’s view rather than Member on the forum

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
PITA....

Whilst that is very annoying,for me it's fitting very nice

About to leave for home

Wife is cooking me lamb shank and mash

Tv booked for the evening

Beautiful