US Masters 2024

C7usk

Visit site
For all those doubting Tiger making
The cut. I hope you all put money on him failing!
Agreed, awesome stuff from tiger. I can't think of another golfer that would even think about putting in the effort he has to even walk the length of a golf course never mind actually playing golf and making a cut in those conditions .. Yet folk love to hate on him...

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
It would be good if Rory n Rahm off together n Scheffler n Dechambeau ..
Neither is going to happen looking at the leader board.

Homa posted the lead score first, and DeChambeau next, so they will pair I think.

And Rahm posted one more than Rory and they were both playing at the end, so he will be with another +5 or +6 - probably Murray.

But who knows what happens at Augusta lol!

Last edited:

C7usk

Visit site
Neither is going to happen looking at the leader board.

Homa posted the lead score first, and DeChambeau next, so they will pair I think.

And Rahm posted one more than Rory and they were both playing at the end, so he will be with another +5 or +6 - probably Murray.

But who knows what happens at Augusta lol!
Yeah, tbh I wasn't expecting Rory to hole his putt on 18...lol. Think you are right tho...
Hoping for better conditions over the weekend... As much as there is some sadistic enjoyment in watching the pros struggle, I like the Masters more when players can hit the correct areas on the green and use the slopes to get near the pins and get some birdies..

ExRabbit

Club Champion
Visit site
I think Bryson or Scottie will win it now, but I really thought Danny had a good chance until his disaster at the 18th.

I'm hoping he can get back into it today.

And Tommy and Matt are still in with a chance - love either of them to come back at the field.