US Masters 2024

Steve Wilkes

Visit site
I've watched the Drive, Chip & Putt, Breakfast with the Green Keepers, Maintenance guys touching up the Butler Cabin, Up with the Gardeners pruning the Magnolias and Fowler winning the par 3 contest, not sure I've got anymore golf left in me to watch the Golf today

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Is the Masters app broken already? It says Bryson made birdie on the first, but the videos for each shot show him duffing a chip behind the green for his third shot. 🤔🤔

Springveldt

Visit site
Is the Masters app broken already? It says Bryson made birdie on the first, but the videos for each shot show him duffing a chip behind the green for his third shot. 🤔🤔
I'm on the website and I can't get any videos to play when I go to an individual player. I've put about 20 players in the "My Group" thing and it just says no shots available.

I'm wondering if we are getting blacked out due to SKY having the rights in the UK.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm on the website and I can't get any videos to play when I go to an individual player. I've put about 20 players in the "My Group" thing and it just says no shots available.

I'm wondering if we are getting blacked out due to SKY having the rights in the UK.
It's really weird. The leaderboard says he's gone birdie birdie birdie. But the video of him playing his shot says he's +2 and clearly shows him missing the putt and so on. App is clearly having a meltdown at the moment.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
They've got Niemann with a birdie on the 3rd but he's very clearly made a par as the 3rd shot is him nearly chipping it in and then marking his ball 😂