US Masters 2024

BubbaP

Occasional Player of Golf
Visit site
Solid by Fleetwood, hope one day the planets align for him.

DeChambeau has putted awfully last two days, like Scheffler used to!

As above, Aberg's attitude is spot on. Don't know if they mentioned on the UK coverage, apparently he stopped on the way to the course today for a burrito bowl. Seems like he's always eating!

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Call me weird, but I'm enjoying this.
Scheffler just doing what he has to do, stunning display of the mental side of golf.
Ludvig's attitude seems just awesome.
Agree on Åberg, he just keeps smiling! He's going to be some player with that mental fortitude. I also love watching Scottie work the ball and move it where he wants it. Reminds me a little bit of Bubba Watson, only better.

Having said that he's just slipped up a little bit.. I'm sure he'll get out with a par as usual.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
Solid by Fleetwood, hope one day the planets align for him.

DeChambeau has putted awfully last two days, like Scheffler used to!

As above, Aberg's attitude is spot on. Don't know if they mentioned on the UK coverage, apparently he stopped on the way to the course today for a burrito bowl. Seems like he's always eating!
I mentioned this before the tournament began and I think it's held true - that putter and style is far too robotic for Augusta. I don't know how he can have any feel with that thing. It's like he's deliberately taking feel out of the equation.

BridgfordBlue

Visit site
I really don’t know what it is as he’s clearly a very very nice guy and he plays absolutely stunning golf but I just can’t warm to Scheffler.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
I really don’t know what it is as he’s clearly a very very nice guy and he plays absolutely stunning golf but I just can’t warm to Scheffler.

Nah he’s too boring 😂 it’s not a bad thing for him though clearly, he’s just not a celebrity golfer type.

chico

Club Champion
Visit site
Watching this I think Scheffler and Aberg could be fighting out a lot of majors over the next decade. Both look like they have something about them.

Swango1980

Visit site
Watching this I think Scheffler and Aberg could be fighting out a lot of majors over the next decade. Both look like they have something about them.
We'll see. I'm sure people said exactly the same thing about golfers like Spieth, Thomas, Koepka and Rahm when they went through excellent spells.

Maybe this will be Schefflers last win, with fatherhood taking it out of him :)

garyinderry

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Got to hand it to scotty.

Cruised to a 6 under on day 1.
Fri and sat he hung tough in tricky conditions.
Sunday kept his cool and plotted his way round and let the others crumble.

Glad he's got his 2nd. Well deserved. Ball striking masterclass and course management supreme.