Under Armour Shoes - thoughts?

Blue in Munich

Crocked Professional Yeti Impersonator
Visit site
I got a pair of Adidas power boost they’re like slippers real comfy to wear and have weathered very well and still waterproof after two years hard use can’t fault it .

I have been fancying a pair of the UA speith gortex shoes though last years model I see for about £100 they worth the coin?anyone know for some good deals on shoes at the moment I’m looking for a new pair for this coming season to give my Adidas and fj hyperflex a bit of rest (I like to rotate )

Guy at work absolutely loves his if that's any help.

shane3003

Visit site
I’ve previously had Adidas however didn’t like that they seem to fit differently with each model.
I’ve switched to Skechers and got two pairs, spiked and non spike, both fit really well and so comfortable.
Styling not the best and pretty plain but great shoes!

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
I never wear Adidas as they are far too narrow for my flippers, UA look the same TBH.

Ecco for me every time, they are like carpet slippers, i do have a pair of old man Sketchers which are lovely to wear, but have little support for Golf, though they are not really gold shoes.

r0wly86

Head Pro
Visit site
used to buy adidas pretty exclusively, always found they fit well and not too bad on the wallet, but realised I was getting about a season out of them before they let water in like a sieve or started breaking apart.

after patricks recommendation I went and got some Ecco Bioms and, Oh My God, so comfortable I often forget I'm wearing them after a round. Completely waterproof, and with the boa fastening always the perfect tightness.

Expensive but totally worth it, will by Eccos from now on

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I never wear Adidas as they are far too narrow for my flippers, UA look the same TBH.

Ecco for me every time, they are like carpet slippers, i do have a pair of old man Sketchers which are lovely to wear, but have little support for Golf, though they are not really gold shoes.
I always had the same problem with Adidas till I tried the Powerband Boa Wide. They've widened the toe area and it makes a massive difference. I didn't wear them over the winter but when I put them back on again for this year I remembered just how comfortable they are. It was like wearing slippers. I love the Boa system too.
They don't make them anymore so good bargains to be had at the moment as they're selling them off.