UK Supplier Wanted : Driver screw/bolts

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Hopefully a short thread; I'm looking for a UK supplier for ordering replacement screw bolt that connects head to shaft on cobra fly z driver

these:
s-l1600.jpg

I can find supplier in asia and australia but not UK, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Hopefully a short thread; I'm looking for a UK supplier for ordering replacement screw bolt that connects head to shaft on cobra fly z driver

these:
View attachment 41793

I can find supplier in asia and australia but not UK, any ideas?

Thanks in advance

What’s the specs, we use some very similar fittings at work. Let me know and I’ll see if we can get them.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
What’s the specs, we use some very similar fittings at work. Let me know and I’ll see if we can get them.

thanks, can't seem to find the bolt specs online anywhere though. It seems the same bolt fits the more recent F series drivers so i'll dig around for that

@SammmeBee yeah I might resort to mailing them, nothing on Cobra uk site though, even the full spec documents (you'd think with all the components like screws, weights, sliders etc in a modern driver the manufactures would be selling these 'consumables' online)

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Are they the correct ones or just similar?

I have several Taylor made ones lying around the place.

Have you got a vernier and can you check correct length and non threaded area diameter?

greenone

Visit site
Looks like a standard socket head cap screw. If you can get the dimensions it should be easy to get one for a few pence.

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site
Are they the correct ones or just similar?

I have several Taylor made ones lying around the place.

Have you got a vernier and can you check correct length and non threaded area diameter?

Nah no vernier
The pic is a 3rd party aftermarket item in asia
I've mailed cobra uk to see if they recommend a vendor or can give size/spec etc ...