Two days and counting

Trueblue

Head Pro
Visit site
Don't know about you but I am seriously excited about The Masters - winter seems to have lasted for ever for some reason and have been waiting for the greeen of Augusta for ever! Bring it on!

Any tips for a cheeky fiver here and there?

Coopsarama

Club Champion
Visit site
I'm looking at henrik stenson (?). Or Paul Casey if he can hold it together. For non Europeas I'm gonna bung a fiver on Ernie els. I fancy the big man to do something.unno why.....
Thats the only one's I'd bet on. Tigers odds are just too damn short too put any money on!

MacMachattie

Assistant Pro
Visit site
It's worth a tenner on Tiger. You'll get £25 back at 6/4. And he will win.

Outsiders, I've gone E/W on Baddeley, Allenby and a cheeky £1e/w on Yong Eun Yang - he's 500/1. Not bad odds for someone who beat Tiger and a star studded field only 5 months ago.

B

birdieman

Tiger wont win again surely? I've got £10 on the nose for Mickelson and £5 each way on both Baddeley and Stenson. Had 7/1 on Mickelson last year and he came home, got 9/1 this year - easy money I reckon. 80/1 on Baddeley has to be worth a punt for top 3. I've already informed the wife that there'll be no period drama Jane Austen type bollocks on Sunday evening telly! Bring it on!

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
I have Singh e/w at 20/1 (surely good odds) and Di Marco (did you see how he putted at the Tavistock Cup?)and Allenby e/w both at 66/1. These Aussies are always in with a shout (but they've never won the Masters- surely some day?)