Trolley Down

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Usually like to carry and play with a half set but decided to take my trolley with a full bag today as feeling a bit knackered. Just off the second, trolley hits a tree root and flips up before laying flat on the ground…..

IMG_8941.jpeg

The support has completely sheared off from the frame it’s long out of warranty🤬😢😵🙈

Fortunately one of the greenies near by took it back to the clubhouse for me, ended up carrying my full bag before crawling in at 9.

Back to carrying a half set again 🤪😵

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
That's a C2, yes?
I have one and in my case it collapsed in the same way while still in warranty.
It's a serious design fault.
The "clam shell" thingy which holds the frame together is secured with self-tapping screws into plastic 😲
Next time mine breaks, I'll be drilling them through and putting bolts with nylocs all the way through.

2blue

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Usually like to carry and play with a half set but decided to take my trolley with a full bag today as feeling a bit knackered. Just off the second, trolley hits a tree root and flips up before laying flat on the ground…..

View attachment 50232

The support has completely sheared off from the frame it’s long out of warranty🤬😢😵🙈

Fortunately one of the greenies near by took it back to the clubhouse for me, ended up carrying my full bag before crawling in at 9.

Back to carrying a half set again 🤪😵
Shud have got a GoKart