Trackman Range... where are my shots??

Mike79

Visit site
Just back from the driving range (Hoebridge GC) where I was logged into the trackman range... fired off an enjoyable 110 balls where the yardages on the screen looked better than my previous outings during the Christmas break.

Got home to check the details and nothing showing in the app... checked on iPhone and iPad. Logged out and back in on both. Nothing. Gutted.

This was my comparison after swapping out my driver shaft.

I was definitely logged in as logged out when I left.

Anyone got any ideas?

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am assuming you connected your phone and iPad to the Trackman WiFi?

And you opened the session etc to save the shots? I don’t think I had to do anything special for the shots to save when I have used a Trackman range..so not 100% sure.

Perfect excuse to go back again though! Maybe hit a couple and ensure they are saving before reeling off a full basket and then realising

Mike79

Visit site
I am assuming you connected your phone and iPad to the Trackman WiFi?

And you opened the session etc to save the shots? I don’t think I had to do anything special for the shots to save when I have used a Trackman range..so not 100% sure.

Perfect excuse to go back again though! Maybe hit a couple and ensure they are saving before reeling off a full basket and then realising

No, was logged into the trackman screen in the bay not phone. I’m sure in the past it’s worked fine. Will go back again and make sure I open it on phone also and as you say, try a few to see it syncs up first.

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
No, was logged into the trackman screen in the bay not phone. I’m sure in the past it’s worked fine. Will go back again and make sure I open it on phone also and as you say, try a few to see it syncs up first.

Ah, I always connected my phone/tablet to the WiFi on the TrackMan and had it communicate to my device directly, saving my shots as I went

Mike79

Visit site
Thanks. Will head back tonight because I’m convinced there was a marked improvement in distance and accuracy... combination of the new driver shaft plus watching many YouTube instructional videos during lockdown!

Mike79

Visit site
Back tonight... working fine for me again. Not sure what happened last time. A bit of a warm up (into a headwind) followed by the front 9 at PGA National where I shot +7.

Driver average is up almost 10 yards versus my previous session pre-lockdown