Tour edge 3 wood

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
I do not normally do reviews as I think most things are user subjective however a little background first .
I am getting on a bit (62) with the swing speed of a tranquillised sloth never been able to use a 3wood but decided to give it one last go , mainly because the courses I play are quite tight in places and the driver sometimes goes a bit wayward . So to this end I started looking around but did not want to drop the best part of £300 on something I would just leave out of the bag ,tried a large array ,TM,Ping ,Callaway etc but never felt ok .
Fell across a video review of the Tour Edge C524 hot launch and this peaked my interest so I went to the local AG , I know some on here hate them but I always seem to get on with them, and tried the above wood .
Somewhat surprised at the feel,look and price as well as the performance in the bay I thought for the money why not so here I am 5 months later an still surprised , it’s straight off both the tee and ground and getting a fair distance (for an oap like myself 😊).
Bit long winded but the short of it is a great club from a manufacturer often overlooked so if you are looking for a wood but don’t want to break the bank have a look at these .

nickjdavis

Head Pro
Visit site
Tour Edge (Exotics) have long had a reputation for putting out some superb fairway woods...both forgiving and with bags of power.

oxymoron

Club Champion
Visit site
Tour Edge (Exotics) have long had a reputation for putting out some superb fairway woods...both forgiving and with bags of power.
Well I have to admit it took me by surprise , very pleased so far and been told some of the tech from the exotic line is filtering down like the diamond face stuff .